Tuesday 6 December 2011

Sparkle-icious Review

OPI's Sparkle-icious is described as "Multi-color glitter-iciousness!" by O.P.I.

Sparkle-icious is a gold, purple, and blue glitter, from the "2010 Holiday Burlesque Collection". What can I say? I looove this polish with the passion of a thousand burning suns. It just arrived in the mail as a belated b-day gift. I was so excited to try it,  that I started to paint my nails in the elevator ride back  to my apartment.

The glitter particles in this polish are all metallic and super reflective. I'm sure my photos will not do it justice. The purple and gold stand out as primary colours with some blue thrown in for added highlights.

The polish has a clear base but is packed full of glitter that I found only 2 coats were needed for it to be opaque. This polish chipped really easily and I was only able to get 1 day wear out of it. I did find that because of the clear base, it was great for layering. When layered, it seemed to be a little more chip resistant.





No comments:

Post a Comment