Monday 20 February 2012

Classic Monday "All A-Bordeaux The Sled!


All A-Bordeaux The Sled! was originally realeased as part of the 2009 Holiday Wishes Collection. Due to the colour not being apart of the core collection, I'm not able to offer the official OPI description.



AABTS is a berry based brown burgundy colour. Hence, "bordeaux" in the name. Be warned, this colour is Vampy with a capital V. 


The colour dries to a high gloss almost patent leather shine. The shine on this colour when dry is fantastic, a top almost isn't necessary. Formula wise, it's a great one. Not too thick or too thin. Spreads evenly and offers great coverage.  I had fully opaque nails after only 2 coats. I was able to wear this colour for 4 days without any chips or tip wear. I did notice, that after a few days the shine did dull a little but that's nothing a top coat can't fix.


I love this colour for fall/winter. It's definatly one of my go to colours when I need something muted but will still makes a statement.





2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! Agreed super vampy but I'm in love with it

      Delete