Monday 19 March 2012

Classic Monday "Yule Love This Silver" Review



Yule Love This Silver was released as part of the 2001 (I believe, correct me if I'm wrong please!) OPI Holiday Collection.

Yule Love This Silver has a clear base and is jammed full of holo (!) micro glitter! In the bottle the colour can seem a little done (who doesn't have a bottle or two of silver glitter polish?) but once you see it in direct light.  Holy crap! It's awesome! Super sparkly. I could not stop staring at my nails!



The formula for this colour is great. It went on well and evenly. My major concern when using a clear base with micro glitter is clumping but that wasn't an issue. I did find the formula to be a little on the thin side but the holo glitter more then made up for it.

I used this colour as a glitter coat over My Private Jet and it was love from the first coat. I'm a glitter fied so I used 2 coats. I think I may have found my original formula MPJ dupe. If you can find Yule Love This Silver grab it!







No comments:

Post a Comment