Wednesday 8 February 2012

Go Goth Collection "Nevermore" Review

Nevermore was part of four mini collection called Go Goth released for Halloween 2010. 

Nevermore is a beautiful shimmery purple/blue duochrome colour. I don't have OPI Ink to compare  but I'm pretty sure Nevermore is the same formula. I love this colour, I wore it for a solid week and couldn't stop staring at my nails. They looked soo good.  This is a fantastic year round fun colour.


I got great wear out of this formula, almost 5 days with no chipping and little tip wear. Due to the bottle being a mini, I did need to use 4 coats to achieve an even opaque finish. 

I'm a little sad it took me so long to try this colour because, I absolutely love it and would have liked to have picked up another set.

As usual click on the photos should you wish to enlarge 'em!








No comments:

Post a Comment