Wednesday 7 March 2012

Touring America Collection "My Address Is Hollywood"


My Address Is "Hollywood" is described as "We put this pretty rose-pink on the map" by O.P.I.

My Address Is "Hollywood"  was released as part of the fall 2011 Touring America Collection. The collection consists of 12 colours: Are We There Yet, Color To Diner For, Honk If You Love OPI, French Quarter For Your Thoughts, A-Taupe The Space Needle, Road House Blues, Suzi Takes The Wheel, I Eat Mainely Lobster, Uh Oh Roll Down the Window, My Address is "Hollywood", Get In The Expresso Lane, I Brake For Manicures, inspired by Suzi Weiss-Fischmann cross America RV tour. 



 This is the perfect pink! It's a beautiful rose pink with gold shimmer. This shade of rose is a great work appropriate colour. Think how good it would look with a chocolate or charcoal suit! The gold shimmer looks great under any light and the rose base in the polish looks great with many different skin tones.

I bought this colour as a mini and was expecting the formula to be a chunky mess. It wasn't! The formula was perfect. I needed only 2 coats for opacity.

This is a fantastic year round work appropriate colour. I think I need to get my hands on a full size bottle. 

As usual click on the photos if you want to enlarge 'em!



 

2 comments:

  1. Great color! I know I'm new to your blog but I like it! So I gave you the Laine Blog Award, see my post here!

    ReplyDelete