Friday 24 February 2012

Touring American "A-Taupe The Space Needle" Review



A-Taupe The Space Needle is described as "You'll climb to new heights with this creamy-rich taupe" by OPI.

A-Taupe The Space Needle was released as part of the fall 2011 Touring America Collection. The collection consists of 12 colours ( Are We There Yet, Color To Diner For, Honk If You Love OPI, French Quarter For Your Thoughts, A-Taupe The Space Needle, Road House Blues, Suzi Takes The Wheel, I Eat Mainely Lobster, Uh Oh Roll Down the Window, My Address is "Hollywood", Get In The Expresso Lane, I Brake For Manicures) inspired by Suzi Weiss-Fischmann cross America tour. 

In the bottle A-Taupe The Space Needle appears to be a rich warm taupe brown. On my nails, it's the colour of baby poop. With my skin tone, this colour seems to pick up more of a greenish-brown colour. Baby poop. The colour dries to a shiny creme, made glossier with the addition of a top coat.

The formula is perfect. ATTSN goes on evenly and easily with no streaks or bald spots. I tried to wear this colour for at least a few days but after a day I needed to take it off. I think with a darker or more olive complexion this colour would be fantastic but as queen of the pasty people, I'm sending it to the back of the melmer.


No comments:

Post a Comment