Thursday 17 November 2011

New Polish!

Today I found:
Katy Perry Mini's!!!
"The One That Got Away"
"Teenage Dream"
"Last Friday Night"
"Not Like The Movies"

I've been searching forever for any full size bottles from the Katy Perry line and haven't been able to find anything. Yes, I know they came out last year but I'm hoping to get lucky. So when  I saw this at the drug store marked down from $17.99CAD to $8.99CAD, I grabbed it. Now I'm thinking I should have grabbed two...
I'm super excited to try out these colours. Reviews to come in the new few days.

2 comments:

  1. cute... I now think I want to try last Friday Night

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading! I loove this collection. Last Friday Night is such a fun colour, I'm searching all over for a big bottle of it

      Delete