Monday 16 January 2012

Classic Monday "Strawberry Margarita" Review

Strawberry Margarita is described as "Sip into this bright pink and enjoy!" by O.P.I.

It's another Monday and you know what that means...I don't have to go to work (jealous aren't you?) and you get another instalment of Classic Monday.



Strawberry Margarita was released in 2008 as part of the Mexico Collection. Originally it was a black label polish. I only have the recent version, so I'm not sure how it compares to the original formula.

Strawberry Margarita is without a doubt the brightest pink, I've ever seen outside of Barbie's dream house. It's 1987 again with this hot pink, and I love it. The colour dries to a great glossy creme finish. I used 3 coats to achieve opacity but really could have gotten away with only using 2 coats. This colour wore like a dream with no chips or tip wear after 4 days. Yes!, I wore this colour for  4 days. It's the ultimate girly colour.





I would love to see some Mexico Collection swatches. Did anyone swatch the collection when it first came out?

No comments:

Post a Comment