Friday 13 January 2012

Nicki Minaj Collection "Pink Friday" Review

Pink Friday is described as "Kick off the weekend with this pop! of bubblegum pink." by OPI

Pink Friday is one of 6 in the Nicki Minaj Collection by O.P.I. The collection consist of 3 cremes (Fly, Pink Friday,  Did It On 'Em), 2 metallics (Metallic 4 Life, Save Me)  and one  shatter (Super Bass). 
The colour is a bright bubblegum pink, just like the name implies. I found the formula to be fantastic! Perfect thickness, great drying time and  very forgiving.  The finish is just what I was expecting from a creme polish, shiny and super glossy. The polish wore well and after 3 days, I had only minimum tip wear.I love this colour, it reminds Barbie and I'm not the only one! (Check out this review by Addicted to O.P.I.)

When the Nicki Minaj Collection was first announced some of the photos for Pink Friday, showed a duochrome or a holo polish. I'm wishing they would have stayed with that choice. I'm not saying this isn't a great colour  but I"m still looking for the oomph in this collection.

3 down, 3 to go






No comments:

Post a Comment