Wednesday 1 February 2012

Nicki Minaj Collection "Did It On 'Em" Review





Did It On 'Em is described as "A lusty little lacquer that loves the "lime"-light" by OPI

Did It On 'Em  is one of 6 in the Nicki Minaj Collection by O.P.I. The collection consist of 3 cremes (Fly, Pink Friday,  Did It On 'Em), 2 metallics (Metallic 4 Life, Save Me)  and one shatter (Super Bass).

Did It On 'Em is a creme polish that's described as lime but is more yellow then green. Think honey-mustard. I wish I was kidding. I can see why this colour is in the collection because it is very Nicki Minaj. I bet it looks fantastic on her, but for a girl of pasty heritage swatching this colour during Canadian winter, it's not the best choice. I think this colour is definitely suited for darker skin tones or maybe someone with a tan.

This formula as usual is fantastic. The perfect consistency for even coverage and quick drying time. I used top coat out of habit and for added protection but you can certainly get away without one. This colour dries to a great glossy sheen.


What's your favorite in the collection so far? Anyone else looking for more oomph in this collection as well?




No comments:

Post a Comment