Friday 2 March 2012

Nicki Minaj "Save Me" Review




Save Me is described as "I drove for miles just to find this silver-rainbow glitter" by OPI.

Save Me  is one of 6 in the Nicki Minaj Collection by O.P.I. The collection consist of 3 cremes (Fly, Pink FridayDid It On 'Em), 2 metallics (Metallic 4 Life, Save Me)  and one shatter (Super Bass).

 This is what I have been waiting for in this entire collection. To me this is Nicki Minaj! I love Save Me. It's a clear base with rectangle holo (!)  glitter and silver micro glitter. Gorgeous!



Save Me goes on well with a not to thick not to thin formula. I did have some issues with the micro glitter clumping and almost over powering the bar glitter in certain areas of my nails. I"ve only worn this colour as a glitter coat and not as a stand alone colour. I used 2 coats of Save Me over 2 coats of My Private Jet and loved the affect. I did find the dried finish to be a little too gritty for my liking but a quick top coat solved the problem.
















No comments:

Post a Comment